Have you ever...
decided to kick the habit only to "fall off the yarn wagon"?
knit alone or first thing in the morning?
gone on a knitting binge?
had a craving for just a little yarn fix?
been a pusher, turning others on, even minors, to this habit?
experienced blackouts..finding yarn in your stash you swear you never bought?
- an adult child of a knitter?
- a compulsive overknitter?
- living in denial...
- telling yourself you actually save money by knitting clothes and gifts?
- believing you can save on therapy bills by knitting?
- certain that you can quit any time you want?
- calling yourself a social or recreational knitter?
- Has your cat ever gotten "messed up" after getting into your stash again?
- Is your definition of a "needle exchange" different than that of non-knitters?
- Is too much yarn never enough for you?
If you can answer yes to...
- 10 or more questions - you may be a knitaholic
- 8-9 questions - you may be a compulsive overknitter
- 6-7 questions - you may be a yarn junkie
- 4-5 questions - you may be a chronic social knitter
- 0-3 questions - you are living in denial or you're at the wrong web site!
...and more great stuff.
Shop Online Now >
interested in purchasing KnittersAnonymous.com?Chance to buy a turn key business, complete with inventory and web site!
contact us for more info
New products coming soon!
Check this out for a laugh: